Friday, January 30, 2009

5th day of cny~



Haiz..eat ler rm74!!



What a lonely street...lonely lonely lonely...without any lonely friends...who knows?? maybe around them jor?? hmmm~




I HATE CHOCOLATE IN LIQUID FORM..I LOVE CHOCOLATE IN SOLID FORM!! HAHAX~


Kevin..told you to order this de lar...haha...




Orange Smooties (rm6.80)




This is what i left after putting all of this yummy snacks into my hungry stomach..LOL!!





Today went to D'venice with :

(a) Arthur Tan

(b) Monica Lai

(c) Kevin Kwok

(d) Sheak Yi Lin

(e) last but not least Carmen Ho..



Monica is the 1st 1 to arrive...LOL...lap mou doh?? haha...jk~ then kev dont know want to order what...i recomended him to order Orange Smooties and first first he dont belive me de..LOL..but lastly he meh belive me..haha...



After that...we went to round all those shops and we found out those shops are lonely..LOL...suitable for lonely people like me..LOL...



Then we go to giant...see dou nothing there..haha...



Then we walk to Taman Tyng...so many cars and long kang..i lied to carmen said i afraid of cars and long kang..and she really belives.. laugh sei me...haha~!~! shhh~~ she dont know de..dont type so big..haha!!


Till taman tyng saw dou Elton and asked me why dont spend him yam cha.. haha.. sorry lor..i just finish yam cha you xin appear really unlucky la you..haha!!



Then we go to Sheak's house since no more place for us to go...her house is super neat!! when carmen and mon left...she showed us her bedroom...so nice..so pink...haha....My mom couldn't find her house...makes me give her scold in phone..LOL...When in sheak's house i keep give comments bout those lausy actors... so damn yong sui~ zzz!!