Friday, January 30, 2009

4th day of cny~


Poor poor carmen..haiz...dont dare to eat medicine wah..want i say no friend do she xin eat...haizzz...so kelian her...sorry ya carmen...wait...why i say sorry?? its for your good eh carmen!! so i will take back the sorry..haha!!

The place where i and chin chin n pey jia king "sam si".. muahahaha...only mine de ZERO...ZERO..!! only they un what i said..wakakakkakaaaa!!!




Haiz...When i reached pey jia's house,the first word i heard is
FONG FEI GEI!!...This words are spoken by two of my best friends Sheak Yi Lin and Carmen Ho...They spoke this words to me just because i didnt go to CCY'S house...so HURT!!...Monica paling good...no say anything..ahahaha~
Helen learned how to play "lami" worh...Thanks to me!! I thought her how to play...hehe..remember cheng me yam cha worh Helen haha.. after that..dinner time..only me,pey jia and chin chin went inside and eat..we ate at the stair case...we talk many things...haha....only we 3 un de..ZERO!! WUHUU~ HAHA~
After dinner..i berjudi..LOL..i loose ler rm2..LOL...while playing Chin Chin keep say LEE VUN TSHUN SHUH CHEN..lol..till end..he win..damn!! LOL..