Saturday, December 20, 2008

Break?? So fun??

Ngam ngam 1 month....break liao...haih...is i say break de...b4 i lv him deeper...better dnt want to continue this relationship ler...i can feel that he not very care this relationship..why want break?? he oso no pei me everyday...a gf no bf pui..hw feel?? he said we 2 nt suit...break ler..lk dis jiu break ler...eventhough i still love him..we cnt continue dis relationship de ler...during he camp...i very worried bout him..i think my frens knw de lar rite?? till end..oso mou ler...i gt send many smses 2 him..bt he cnt receive coz he off ler hp too long liao...till msg oso cnt deliver...zz...haih...1 day we sms...nt till 20 msges....compared with my frens..wow....200++....hmmmm~~ kong jin ler..i still ng seh dak de...bt..wat cn i do?? is i say break de...haih...i thought my tears will nt roll down de...bt...it did...nt it is dey...God an pai ler...i should follow de..since nex year is pmr...i should concentrate more in my studies...lk Helen...haha..i really pui fuk her ler..we 2 sm situations de....bt her de happens few months ago...till today she still waiting de...i really pui fuk her..4 me....i cnt wait tat long...coz its nt worth 4 me... bt helen..if u wanna wait..wait ler..jz wan u to knw..no mather wat i wil stand 4 u de..jz lk u stands 4 me wen my tears roll down...thx...my tears will smile 1 day....i promised to myself jor..all is God an pai de...thx God...My besties oso.....thx ler...ur advise cn say is a medicine 4 me..keke..thx ya~ keke~ i should smile de rite?? haha...yea..keke..i jz wish tat he cn live his life happily n 5 his mrs right ler...i knw his mrs right had appear de bt nt me....nvm...i knw my mr.right hvnt appear yet..or mayb is appear liao?? Him?? (nt my x k?)..dnt knw ler..dis year..kind of an unhappy year 4 me n 2 of my besties...i cn say gv boys hurt ler...3 time??? den nex boy is hu?? hu knws?? God's knw...receive a sms from helen...she said...God gives u suitable things in a suitable time...i think nw this time nt suitable 4 me ler...nvm...i cn wait..keke~ n i pray to God..hoping that i cn hv bk my happy life so that i cn live happily ever after~