Saturday, December 20, 2008

2nd chance?

Is there a 2nd chance 4 me?? i think no ler since he found his mrs right..nvm.. keke...just wish he n her happy lor...i kind of ng seh dak de...bt i must let it go..haih...last night i cant sleep...after stop sms with helen..i really cant sleep ler...whenever i close my eyes...my mind will think of him..thinking what is he doing in camp...izit close with that girl?? i think yes de ler...haih~nvm...let it be.. next year how to mian dui him?? haih~~ besties...i need u~!~! haih...last night..about 3am like that i xin can sleep...i wonder if i sms with helen till 3..will i think that much?? my feelings now is........dont know how to express...haih..tired now ler...last night can't sleep...sobx..today need to wake up early go church tim... nvm..how early i also will wake up de...keke...i bless all the couples out there to stay sweet n live happily ever after~ (dont be like me jiu can ler...)