Friday, May 22, 2009

44 marks belongs to me!



This is my marks before adding some of the subjects..^^





Comparing my marks and carmen's...


Carmen wanted to compare her marks with me so i just accept her "challenge"..
Till end i won her 38 marks and she keep mumbling here and there saying
"uiyoh esther mau o..why you win me o?? why o?? yer....why geh? cannot lor i must start study to win u in semester 2!!"
KIK SUI HEH WAH! started studying? omg! n she so fan..a zi a zo thr..sob! haha jkjk!



















ATTENTION!!


Place where photos are taken : RAYMOND GUAH
Calcu used: HELEN AND MINE!

Why does carmen wanted to use helen's calcu and not hers?
The ans is bcoz her calcu is silver in colour..LOL..
she added that different colour's calcu shows different calculation...
omg! sot!
so bad lar her..
steal le helen's calcu which can type someone's name..hor?? haha!