Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stress~!

Since all of u starts to update blog..
or even created a new account...
its time for me to update mine coz i think i had abundant it long long long long long long time ago??? LOL...




Well..nothing special to say..
exam week starts next week for juniors and form 3 students...
all my friends started to study and i'm just stuck in half way...
really pui fuk them!!!
last night i studied geo..
study till half no current..
omg~
hak sei me...
1st thing i do is TAKE MY HP AND SMS MY DEAR~
(actually is c he got reply me or not lar..LOL)




Geografi so hard to study leh..
i prefer to study form 2 geografi...
form 1's geo..so hard...so many to memorize..zzz~
arh!!
stress up~!~!~!~!~!~!!~







Dear..i very stress up now..i hope u wnt increse my stress k?
love u~ muacks~