Friday, December 19, 2008

☆Things~☆



OhNo~!~! whr is the missing donut?? in my stomach lar..zz...







ui..i vomit out 1?? hw cm gt bk 1 de?? haha~






Lesen...gua...dnt knw..no read..haha...mayb ingredients 2 teach u make donuts?? hmmm~






Hehe..makes me hungry...grrr~




Wow...dis is wat me n my cousin order..okok ler..haha~




Yougurt ice-cream with toppings..~




This is i order de...so pure leh..haha~



So nice ler..keke~




BearS with Fererror~ haha~




Flower?









My bro de..



Mine de..keke~


Cotton candy..wat colour o?? white izit? sei lor..colour blind??



Cn c my leg? poor cotton candy..gv my bro an bian liao u..haha~



Haha..while buying donuts..i saw fung zen hiung..choosing donuts too..haha...jz ta jui fu with him lor..wakakakaka~ lol...Anywayz...i receive a msg from davis saying he fell down wa..haha..mana tiam..at cinema fell down..at toilet fell down til the toilet plastic dat 1 broke wa..haha...so tai lik meh u?? yan sai sai dnt knw u dat tai lik de..mana tiam..hahaha...nex time i wnt invite u to my hse since u so dai lik ltr my toilet bowl dat plastic gv u make bao jor hw count xin?? haha... n i log out frm dis blog happily ever after...